Our professional team can locate and repair leaks well before they become an expensive mess over an extended period of time using electronic leak detection.
The objective is to identify subsurface leaks with electronic equipment. A leak sound can vary, depending on the type, diameter, and pressure of the leaking pipe. The size of the leak and type of bedding also effects sound as it resonates from the leak source to the sounding point. Lowery specializes in hearing your leak and fixing it.
Before giving us a call, you can check these potential trouble spot for warping, rust, damp or soft spots.
Dishwasher – connection to sink, baseboard and floor
Refrigerator – hose to icemaker, connections and line
Washing Machine – hoses
Sinks – look in cabinets under sinks, feel pipes
Water Heater – tank exterior, below unit
Bathtubs and Toilets – floor, caulking and seals
- What sounds like a toilet running but your toilet isn’t running
- Dank odors that seem to originate from floors or walls
- Water bill increases suddenly or even gradually
- Warm spots on your floor (more evident in homes built on slabs)
- Shut down everything in your house that uses water – appliances, toilets, sprinklers, everything.
- Read your water meter. Read it again in a couple of hours.
- If your meter has moved, you have a leak.