At Lowery Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we have worked diligently to implement and maintain the necessary safety precautions in response to the ongoing COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak. Our primary concern is the health and well-being of our customers and employees, and we are fully committed to ensuring a safe and secure environment for all. We also recognize the important role we play in providing our customers with proper HVAC services during this critical time.
We are actively monitoring all local and state CDC health guidelines and taking the proper steps to help keep our employees and customers safe.
The following precautions will be implemented, effective immediately:
- All service technicians will apply hand sanitizer prior to entering the customer’s home and upon departure.
- All service technicians will sanitize all work trucks daily.
- All service technicians will have access to hand sanitizer at all times.
- All service technicians will ask the customer if they would like them to wear a facial covering upon entering.
- All service technicians will sanitize the area that they are working in before and after the job.
We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety and health of our community, but we need your help. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled appointment or need to schedule an appointment, please let our customer professionals know so that we can discuss options with you to ensure we can provide you with the best customer support options.
As always, thank you for being our customer and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together.
– Lowery Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Team