CALL FOR A VIDEO INSPECTION
Video Camera Plumbing Inspection
With video camera inspection, our professional team can quickly repair the pipe without major intrusion to your home. We can help our customers save time, money, and their lawn by directing our repair technician to the exact point of the problem.
Video cameras have become a priceless tool in the plumbing industry. Special-made fiber optic cameras allow for a visual inspection of underground sewer lines and other piping to determine the internal condition of the pipe. A flexible rod with a high-resolution video camera on its tip is inserted into the pipe for inspection. Video images are transmitted to the camera operator and can be saved onto a videotape for a permanent record.
With video camera inspection, our professional team can locate and mark precisely where pipe damage is in a line. Radio transmitters on the camera record the depth and physical location from the surface so that defects and obstructions can be corrected cost effectively.
OUR TECHNICIANS ARE NASSCO PACP CERTIFIED
NASSCO Pipeline Assessment & Certification Program sets forth a Code of Professional Ethics to guide the professional and personal conduct of its certification holders.
VIDEO CAMERA INSPECTION PINPOINTS PROBLEMS LIKE THESE:
- Damaged Pipes – broken, cracked or collapsed pipe
- Offset Pipe – misalignment due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Corrosion – deterioration and/or broken, causing sections to collapse and restrict water flow
- Leaking joints – seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape
- Bellied Pipe – section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste
- Root Infiltration – tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or roots have damaged the pipe
- Off-grade Pipe – existing pipes are constructed of substandard or outdated material that may have deteriorated or corroded
CALL US TODAY